Old 22-06-2003, 11:20 PM
John Rutz

Default OT Harry Potter OT

K30a wrote:
Our house is very, very, very quiet with reading. Three persons reading, two
labradors napping and two out camping, (Dad and youngest son).

Last night, eldest son and I took advantage of youngest being gone and rented a
scary movie...
involving things swooping out of the darkness at the heroes. So, of course, a
dark object swooped from under the sofa, across the room, right in front of
labrador number two's nose and disappeared down the hallway. Much screaming on
my part, 'what?!!, what?!!!' on eldest son's part.
Not a word from daughter's room... so we had to investigate to see if dark
object had *gotten* her... of course she was just fine, didn't think mother
screaming was any big deal... too involved in Harry Potter.
Labrador was lectured about her responsibilities and dark objects and both
labradors had to sleep with me the rest of the night. Swooping running object
has not been spotted since...

k30a

--
maybe should lay off those movies or not get so involved in them ;-)

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com