Old 22-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Lynn Boyd

Default [IBC] Dover Publications - Tree books

Jim:
One book that could interest those who do virtuals for
their styling work - ideas and tree anatomy details - is from
Dover _Artistic Anatomy of Trees_, inexpensive, I think
$11.95. I recommend it
to students in art. Dover is one of my favorite resources.
Lynn

Lynn Boyd, Oregon, USA

From Jim Lewis:
This is page 1 of 6 pages of Dover Publications books on

nature.
They include, scattered throughout, 5-6 excellent tree ID

books
for various parts (or all) of North America. The set by

Little
is THE authoritative tree ID. I have most of these and can
recommend them all.

http://store.doverpublications.com/b...general-1.html

I stumbled across this resource while looking for material

on
Native American beadwork for Jackie. Got 3 for her.

---------

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++