Old 23-06-2003, 12:20 AM
Shelly

Default Garden Vandalism!

"des weges" wrote in message

By the way howz the food at BLONDIE'S CRUISE-IN?

Good, cheap, but they serve WAY too much! The last time we were
there, my husband and I were just driving by and I decided I'd love
somr french fries. So he went in and I sat in the car, after awhile
he came out with a bulging lunch bag - he'd ordered a large order of
fries, and at Blondie's, a large order is a *very* large order! We
ate our fill, took the rest home for the three kids, they didn't
finish them, so the dog got what was left.

If you're coming to the Klamath Kruise June 27, 28, and 29, maybe you
could stop in and check out the food for yourself.

BTW, how'd you know where I live?

Shelly