Old 23-06-2003, 02:44 AM
CpRensCoNY

Default Tree-Cutting Crisis with my neighbor

I find that being nice to neighbors makes it all the more likely that they
will try to take advantage of you.

Some others have taken care of attitude here so I will not. You are writing on
a garden line so you should know or try to know a bit more about the silver
maple. If you follow the postings it is clear that you are the catalyst of the
trouble. You may still be able to save the situation. Buy the Mrs. next door a
bunch of roses and state you wish to bury the hatchet. It is a great deal
cheaper than an attorney and will save you from making a fool of yourself.

Maybe you have not passed 40 years of age. You will look back upon this fracas
with regret. Repeat, a silver maple is not a backyard tree. It is to any
gardener without a few free acres a menace in the garden. Another posting
explained that to you. Curious attitude you have regarding neighbors. Are you
sure you are not on a hill in Montana.