Old 23-06-2003, 05:32 AM
Repeating Decimal

Default Another garden bandit bagged!

in article ,
Charles P at wrote on 6/22/03 2:42 PM:

I just caught my third racoon, red-handed, this morning. The fellow had no
business in my garden. These critters have even mowed down the tops
of the okra plants. My grandson got to see a racoon for the first time.
We took a leisurely drive to the Smoky Mtns not far away, and now
this bandit has had his last free lunch at my expense. Perhaps he'll
enjoy the new scenery.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/cwpflanze...=ph&.order=&.v
iew=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/

If you want to be helpful to some of your neighbors, turn some of the nice
fuzzy creatures into fly tying materials. Moles make ver realistic flies.
Australian opossum makes nice translucent flies. I don't know if our
domestic variety is as good. There is always use for nice feathers.

Bill