Old 23-06-2003, 06:42 AM
Bruce Sinclair

Default I want tree seeds

In article , (Valter Ferraz Sanches) wrote:
Hi folks!

Importing seeds is a bit too expensive for my money (and I canŽt find
them in my country), so I gently ask you to send me free seeds of the
trees you have. Any tree or shrub is welcome, specially the listed
below:

- osage orange (macura pomifera)
- honey / black locust
- oak (any, specially red)
- black walnut
- ash
- basswood
- alder
- yew (any)
- spruce

I can send back to you the seeds I have access to, like pitanga,
jabuticaba, guava, yellow ipe and others (please specify what youŽre
looking for, IŽll try to find).

My mailing data is:

Valter Ferraz
Estrada Velha de Itapevi, 500
Cotia - SP - Brazil
CEP 06700-000

Thank you very much for you attention,

A note of caution ... Sending seeds into some countries can get you into a
whole lot of trouble if you haven't got the paper work sorted out first.

Bruce

Oook !
NOTE remove the not_ from the address to reply. NO SPAM !