Old 23-06-2003, 08:20 AM
jane

Default Petrol strimmer - wow!

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:25:33 +0100, Jane Ransom
wrote:

~In article , Simon Avery
writes
~ More expensive though, and I can't think of any advantage it
~gives you over a 2-stroke, but your point is valid.
~
~2-stroke engines will soon be a thing of the past, won't they?
~Aren't there plans afoot to ban them? EEC and something to do with the
~pollution they cause.

Well they'd have to ban lots of motorbikes, trabis :-) half the garden
machinery there is, and a lot more besides. Sometimes I wonder when
the EC will ban breathing cos humans are a pollutant...

jane, feeling particularly anti-EC at the moment as her bought-in (ie
no idea of variety) cucumbers have powdery mildew and there's nothing
left to cure it...