Old 23-06-2003, 11:08 AM
Toni

Default Summer Tubbin'

"James Williams" wrote in message
. com...

I'm on the rec.pond group and several people there do it.

I have about a half a dozen 5 gal buckets that I grow plants and fish
in. A few rooted, a few floating, a few guppies...

What is the upper ambient temperature limit here?
If my temps stay in the 90º's all day (and never get below 80 at night)
wouldn't the tub have to be placed in deep shade? A small container of water
can heat up very quickly in my climates sun- heck my pool water stays in the
mid 90º's F from July through September, and it's 20,000 gallons.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm