Old 23-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Pat Meadows

Default this rascal ruined my garden!

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:27:32 GMT, "Charles P"
wrote:

"B. Joshua Rosen" wrote in message
news
During the 1980s I trapped and relocated 50 raccoons and it did me no good
whatsoever, either they were finding their way back or others were taking
their place.

If that's true, then it's bad news for me, it means I'll have to give up
gardening
or fence my garden. Fencing will be a major hassle and expense.

Or surround it by dogs...that works too.

Wherever I have lived, I have eventually found it best to
bite the bullet and get good fencing. Better to do it
sooner rather than later, IMHO, because it's going to come
to that eventually....

I don't know, however, what fencing would stop raccoons.
I'm not sure ANY fencing would, except maybe electric
fencing.

Pat