Old 23-06-2003, 02:20 PM
animaux

Default Companion Plants

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:39:36 -0500, (Jack Ferman) wrote:

I have an old copy of Philbrick's Companion Plants (1966) and note that my
local library has several others by other authors. What I am looking for
is a computer database of companion plants. Looked in Amazon and didn't
see anything. So, if any of you readers here know of any please email me
-
. Thank you

To name a few:

http://www.companionplants.com/

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/complants/

http://www.eap.mcgill.ca/Publications/EAP55.htm

http://colleenscorner.com/Cplants.html

http://www.ghorganics.com/page2.html

http://www.iseli-nursery.com/CompanionPlants.htm

http://www.eskimo.com/~enumclaw/comp.html

As for software, having the entire Internet at my fingers, I don't need programs
to list companion plants, I have tons and tons of information right here. Some
good, some bad. That's where research comes in. Hope this helps.