Old 23-06-2003, 05:08 PM
Go Fig

Default Can somebody help me

In article ,
(Barbara2245) wrote:

Michael Shaffer wrote in message
I want to build a prefilter for my pump using a bucket and pea gravel. i
don't know how to keep the gravel from going in the pump. Also how to
run the pipe into the bucket, or should I just put the pump under the
gravel?

thanks
Mike

The pump has to be encased in batting or a bag . I put my pmmp in a
bag made of fiberglass window screen to keep gravel and toadples out
of the impeller. Happy water gardening.

You can also cap a piece of PVC, cut slits in it with a skill saw and
connect it to the pump with plastic tubing.

jay
Mon, Jun 23, 2003

--

Legend insists that as he finished his abject...
Galileo muttered under his breath: "Nevertheless, it does move."