Old 05-03-2003, 05:51 AM
±

Default Coalition of the Bought

Otto Bahn wrote:

Jeremy Impson wrote:

Thats why riding lawn mowers are so popular nowadays. Just dont stand
in the line of fire

I'd raise the blade if that's a problem. At least when
it's dry, anyway. Dust clouds, aerosolization, bathroom
exhaust fans, and all that...

PLUS! Apparantly there is a lot of ANTHRAX in the dirt, and the mowers are
likely to stir it up. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IBYM: "shitload of ANTHRAX". All the squirrels dropping
from trees are a dead giveaway. That's why I wear a full
body condom, and hose myself down with bleach afterward,
whenever I go outside. Because otherwise...

ANTRAX IS IN THE MOTHER****ING HOUSE!!!!11!!!1!

DA ROOF DA ROOF DA ROOF IS ON FIRE - I REALLY MEAN IT - RUN!!!!!!!!!

I'm positive that the terrorists are the ones who put anthrax in our dirt.

I'm a reformed Cathode, m'self, but you may be right:

http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/war.html

--oTTo--

Please don't troll the Anodes