Old 23-06-2003, 10:08 PM

Default Tomato Plants Wilting

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 03:34:51 GMT, "Joseph A. Zupko"
wrote:

I have a similar problem in northern Ohio with all the rain we had. My
tomato and pepper plants all wilted from too much rain. I put in new ones
but planted them in above the ground so far so good. So the soil is not
the greatest its clay. The dranage is very poor. There is nothing I can do
about it because its a community garden.

???

Can't you modifythe soil in your particular plot? You wouldn't be
interfering with anybody else (if I'm envisioning the area correctly).

--

Persephone