Old 23-06-2003, 10:20 PM
K30a

Default whiskey barrel pond

BV wrote I have two barrels at my disposal, and plenty of liner.

To heck with putting it into the pond arrangement!!!
Make container ponds! (I have five now. I had six but one
sprung a leak so it is home to humble flowers.)
Perfect way to use up spare bits of lawn!
Good homes for divided plants and extra fish.
Also good for plants that you can't manage to stuff
into the pond. Grow exotic plants that need
extra attention on the deck. Just brush aside
that worry the deck may collapse under the weight
of extra container ponds- especially for those of us who have second floor
decks. The Pond Goddess will protect you
if you have container ponds on the deck!

k30a