Old 05-03-2003, 08:43 AM
George Bizas

Default [IBC] Stands in Bonsai Europe

Hi All,

Can someone tel me how can I subscribe to Bonsai Europe Magazine?

Thanks

George

--

George Bizas, Mechanical Engineer, Athens, GREECE
email:

Len Arzoomanian (BonsaiRI) wrote:

I just finished reading (and gawking) through an issues of Bonsai Europe (1/2003). Aside from the fantastic gallery of shohin bonsai in this issue, I also admired the wonderful stands used to display them. Does anyone in the US carry stands like these?

I see the "one" tree stands and the multiple round stands sold locally and through mail order just about everywhere. I have not however seen anything like these stands for sale in the US. Are they strictly a european style? Very clean lines.

Len

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:

http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org