Old 24-06-2003, 04:08 AM
K30a

Default Color me DISCOURAGED!

I give up. Can't even decide where to begin with this. Just say I'm SO glad you
aren't my neighbor.

I just want to say it's a good thing there are no herons in my area. My

rifle would be taking care of them. Sorry, I love birds of all kinds
(have a certified backyard habitat) but NO bird is going to eat my
beloved koi!

Last year I spotted a raccoon hanging around the pond. I got out my
husband's Bear bow and hunting arrows (that he does not use) and I took
out that raccoon with one shot through the neck. I called the local
taxidermist to see if he wanted it and he came and picked it up right
away.. He has it displayed in his shop.

I do have love and respect for domesticated and wild animals, but not
when they do damage and/or kill my pets.

Denise
k30a