Old 24-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Sean Houtman

Default superior farming when 2 cash crops Renewable Farming(with

From: Archimedes Plutonium

Sean has anyone given a measure for the density of nitrogen produced by
nitrogen fixing plants? I would like to know a comparison of alfalfa,
trefoil,
and locust trees.

I am certain that nitrogen fixation numbers by mumbles per acre/hectare are
availabe on the internet, Google is your friend.How fascinating. Learn
something new today. And my first thoughts are that
"how is it connected to my inverse-theory of plants to animals?" Sean, I
proposed a theory that the plant kingdom is dual to the animal kingdom and
that
it is impossible to ever have a animal with a carbon skeleton system but that
plants have carbon skeletons (their trunk) easily. And so the question for me
then becomes does this Leghemoglobin support or sink that theory that plants
have something impossible for animals to have and vice versa. I am guessing
this
Leghemoglobin has something to do in facilitating the bacteria with oxygen.

I do not know. Whether Leghemoglobin supports or sinks my theory that the
Plant kingdom is a dual to the Animal kingdom with lines of impossibilites
running
through each. If a plant can have a form of hemoglobin then can a
plant have a calcium skeleton like most animals? Looks like I am going to
have to return to this topic in the future.

Many plants have silica in their cell walls, and very few animals have calcium
based skeletons, most animals have sclerotin exoskeletons.

Sean

--
Visit my photolog page;
http://members.aol.com/grommit383/myhomepage