Old 24-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Color me DISCOURAGED!

K30a, what do you find troubling about a lady taking out the pesky raccoon?

In 1996, a family of raccoon trashed my house while I was living inside it
mind you! $40,000 plus later, and no matter what I did to discourage them,
they will not leave! Wildlife people will not help, gave me cages to use!
But the darn coons are too smart for the cages!

Then my few months old daughter was getting sick, suspected that the poops
for the coons were getting in the air condition ducts!

Anyway, that's my story.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"K30a" wrote in message

I give up. Can't even decide where to begin with this. Just say I'm SO

glad you
aren't my neighbor.

I just want to say it's a good thing there are no herons in my area. My

rifle would be taking care of them. Sorry, I love birds of all kinds
(have a certified backyard habitat) but NO bird is going to eat my
beloved koi!

Last year I spotted a raccoon hanging around the pond. I got out my
husband's Bear bow and hunting arrows (that he does not use) and I took
out that raccoon with one shot through the neck. I called the local
taxidermist to see if he wanted it and he came and picked it up right
away.. He has it displayed in his shop.

I do have love and respect for domesticated and wild animals, but not
when they do damage and/or kill my pets.

Denise
k30a