Old 24-06-2003, 05:44 AM
Bobby Baxter

Default Garden site operating as multiple "seperate" businesses - scam?

This is an interesting thread for me since I happen to operate an internet
portal of gardening web sites called TheGardenSite.com
(http://thegardensite.com).

There are many ways to market gardening businesses on the internet. I have
over 70 different gardening sites and gardening clients. My service is to
offer professional design and hosting services. I want each site to be
different in appearance, and it is challanging to continue to come up with
unique designs. I also strive for each new custom site to be better than
the previous site I just completed.

Some of you following this thread might find my business model interesting.
Perhaps some of you with a small gardening business might even find in my
site the opportunity you were looking for to establish an internet presence.

BTW... look in the most recent two issues of Fine Gardening magazine to see
my advertisement for TheGardenSite.com

Just returned today from a week at the American Hemerocallis Society's
National Convention in Charlotte, NC. Lots of great gardens participated in
the event and we also enjoyed many other gardens along the way to and from
the convention. If you are interested in seeing this event on tape visit
http://daylily.net/gardenvideos/.

Bobby

--
Bobby Baxter