Old 24-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default aeonium propagation

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

I've recently acquired a handsome almost black one from a plant sale,
and have read "it can easily be propagated from cuttings". Since mine
only has one stalk atm, I'm hoping that means leaf cuttings :-)

Has anyone tried propagating this plant?

Janet

If you wait janet it will produce side branches or you can simple cut the
top off! it will the regrow multiheaded. do the cuttings like pelargoniums
(on the dry side) don't panic if it turns green in winter the dark colour is
a response to strong light, it will go dark again in spring.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk