Old 24-06-2003, 03:44 PM
dt

Default ID this bug?

Looks more like something called a "leaf-footed bug".

http://insects.tamu.edu/images/insec...de/aimg65.html

"animaux" wrote in message
Looks like stink bug.

http://insected.arizona.edu/stinkinfo.htm

http://www.insects.org/entophiles/he.../hemi_005.html

They are considered true bugs in that they are born and require no
metamorphosis. In other words, they look like the adult, but can take on

nymph stage. By the shape, I believe it to be a stink bug of some sort.

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 04:07:24 GMT, Steve Ravet wrote:

I have these all over the place. What are they, and do they matter?

ftp://diy-efi.org/incoming/sgr_bug.jpg

I also have the bugs that Victoria described that run around to the back
of the stem when you get close to them all over my perennial hibiscus
(and only on it). But they don't seem to cause any problems...

thanks,
--steve