Old 24-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Moving my Trees with me to another Country

Dear All,
I "may" need to go to Brasil cause a good job oportunity in the

next 6 months
or so,and I DO want to bring my trees with me.
I really don't know how can I do this,who I speak about it or

what to do.
If anyone of you have any info,or can point me to any info,will

be greatly
apreciated.

thanks.

Carlos Pimenta
Miami,FL

The Brazilian embassy should be able to put you in touch with
people who can tell you about import requirements and
restrictions. I bet there is one in Miami, somewhere.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++