Old 24-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Shiva

Default molding rose buds

On 24 Jun 2003 11:40:33 -0700, (dgtns) wrote:

thanks, that's what i've done, but i was so upset, the poor buds were
so ugly, i'd never seen anything like that before.

I know, and I feel for you. It is so fungussy here I have to make the
time to use fungicide every week or so or the blackspot defoliates my
roses. I did so religiously--and I HATE spraying, as does everyone, I
think--until the middle of May when it started raining. They were
gorgeous! Now they are mostly sticks. It is hard. Buck up, we can't do
much about mother nature. By the way, welcome!