Old 24-06-2003, 08:32 PM
RedForeman

Default CO2 bottle - how tall

In theory, Amano started out by putting one bottle in a 10g a day for
several weeks and it was then he realized pressurized CO2 would

effectively
deliver the correct absorption of CO2 into the water....

What size bottle is that? I have used carbonated water to adjust the
pH of my replacement water and 1 bottle (2 liters) in 10 gallons would
push the pH so far down that it would kill everything. It has been my
experience that it takes about 1 cup per 8 gallons to adjust the pH
from a 7.8 - 8.2 solution down to 6.8 with a kH of 4.5 and gH of 5.

If I remember the pics, they were 10oz bottles....