Old 24-06-2003, 09:08 PM
GaneaRowenna

Default so many questions...

I dug a pond last spring, it is 2500 gallons. My new puppy got into it over
the winter and tore some holes in parts of the liner. I just got a new liner,
and want to use what is left of the old liner to fashion a stream and
waterfall. Right now, I have a combination biofilter/pump. I am hoping that I
will not have to purchase a new pump for the additions. I currently have 20
small goldfish, but they are getting bigger by the day. I have heard mention
on this board of a veggie filter. What is this? Also, since I have to drain
and clean my pond, how can I go about adding a drain? I have many, many more
questions, but this should get me started.
Thank you for any info in advance.
ShawnAnne