Old 25-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Rottcod

Default Career to facilitate homesteading

I'm a 21 yr old living in Toronto, Canada. It's my goal to acquire an
isolated homestead far from the city ASAP.

In the meantime, I need to choose a profession which could be
practiced in farms and small towns. I abandoned by longtime plan of
majoring in english , and am thinking of a "heavy equipment
mechanic" programme. I'm told this includes farming and logging
machinery.
I need suggestions from those who live my dream.

(I can't afford an expensive programme which takes years of study like
veterinary medicine)