Old 25-06-2003, 04:44 AM
sandra

Default whiskey barrel pond

"Everwyrd" wrote in message
et...
snip
The whiskey barrel
never worked for me and living things kept dying so I took the plastic
container that I used to line it...20 or thirty gallons...I'm not

sure...and
buried it in the ground. I placed some rocks around it added some plants,

2
red cap orandas and ran an airstone to it. snip
Oh...Here's the link to the picture....no page...just a picture for now.

http://www.everwyrd.com/image/frogpond.jpg

Alan

Oh MAN.....(me slapping my forehead)...I have one of those black barrel
liners leaning up against the side of my fence. Now because of YOU, I have
to bury it this weekend and line it with some of the various rocks I've got
laying around in the landscape, put in a plant....etc...etc....
Sandra ;)