Old 25-06-2003, 06:44 AM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

Default another newbie question--canteloupe this time!

"Jack1000" wrote in message

Try to remember that God designed most plants to basically grow without

people
getting there hands on them at all. If the growing conditions are

favorable and
nothing else eats them first all you have to worry about is how to tell

when to
pick the melons off the vine, and whether to use a melon baller or just

slice
and bite.

True, oh so true! Unfortunately, God also seemed to design plants to die
under my care :-(. However, I am hoping for the best (though am prepared
for the worst) and will just make sure they have water when it's dry out.
I'm sure they'll flourish then!

Thanks for the encouragement!

rona