Old 05-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Frank Mamone

Default Suggest Plant Website

Hi Wilma,

I have a 25 gallon tank with 1 Aqua-Glo (20W) and 1 Power-Glow(20) and the
Hagen Plant-Grow system( same concept as DIY).

I blindly bought some plants and they are not dying so far. Two of them are
actually growing. I'm also started using Tropical Master Grow.

I'm looking for plants that will easily grow with in this environment. I
will post some photo of what I have when I get a chance.

Thanks

"Wilma Duncan" wrote in message
Frank, maybe I can help you on light requirements. Email me on this
Wilma

"Frank Mamone" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a website which categorizes plants by light level. This

way
I won't have to check every plant to see if I can use it.

Is there such a beast?

Thanks,

Frank