Old 25-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Gary Brady

Default scorpion control?

My first inclination was to call a pest control company (well chemfree
who I've heard are a bit more careful about what they spray around), but
does any one have any other suggestions that are less extreme?

Well, good luck. My scorpion infestation runs from an occaisional sighting to
one or two every day. Everyone in the house has been stung except me. We've
read a lot about scorpions but have come to the conclusion that the best way to
kill one is to step on it (wearing shoes, of course). Scorpions are tough,
don't eat much, don't need water and are not affected by many poisions.
Interestingly enough, we now have a cat that EATS scorpions. Again, good luck.
Gary Brady
Austin, TX