Old 25-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Sacha

Default Canopy tree suggestion for south of France

in article , Ric at wrote
on 25/6/03 1:23 am:

"David Hill" wrote in message
Not asking much are you.
A canopy tree that has no dropping leaves, but that flowers.
Why not try palms, You can buy them at almost any size

Already got a palm. You might be right though, maybe another palm would be a
good idea. Flowering is not necessary by any means.

I'm going to say Jacaranda but you won't like that because it does drop
flowers and leaves, eventually. But it's one of the most stunning trees
going. I can't imagine being in that climate and not having one where I
could gaze at it fondly.

--

Sacha