Old 25-06-2003, 06:32 PM
animaux

Default Bee Nest in Garage

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:46:47 -0400, Alexander Pensky
wrote:

dommy wrote:
Look like bumblebees to me. Had a nest of them under my old shed which i
have now demolished and built a new one over.

I didnt know they were there, but anyhow I had to get rid of them.

I don't think either carpenter bees or bumblebees "nest"...
they are solitary

- Alex

Bumble bees nest, but in the ground, not above the soil surface. I have a
greatly huge burrow full of them in their proper place by the brush pile! That
brush pile houses skinks, snakes, rats, mice, lizards, anoles, birds, etc.
They balance out, naturally.