Old 05-03-2003, 08:18 PM
~ jan

Default help me thanks

LOL! Well Ingrid, we know 1) the lures worked and 2) you looooove him!
~ jan ;o)

On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 19:49:36 GMT, wrote:

My DH just out and admitted to me his plants and stuffed animals (dinosaur) were just
"chick" lures. He would have to replace the plants on a routine basis as they died.
He loooooves grass. He wont cut it/weed it, I replaces it with ponds and gravel.
He loooooves koi. He did the work to dig the ponds. I do all the rest.
He looooves finches. I designed the cage, had it built, found the birds. He takes
care if 1/2 of them (in his study).
He looooves the dogs. well I finally told him he is responsible for everything going
in one end and out the other. I do the washing, trimming, toenails, vet visits,
nursing, teeth cleaning.
He loooves computers. I buy the parts and build him the computers.
The list goes on. He wants a lab in the basement. I find the cabinets, etc.

BTW, anybody know somebody breeds hunting springers (ESS) in the Wisconsin, Ill, MN
area? We are looking for a L+W male puppy, shy ones are fine (not suited for
hunting). Ingrid

~ jan wrote:
... they were generally all around odd, so I guess that
probably wasn't slinking just due to plant interest. ;o)

What I need to remember is that I had never own a house plant prior to
dating my husband, who had many in his room. ? I
need a hobby now where he does the work and I just enjoy it. ;o)

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a