Old 25-06-2003, 08:20 PM

Default can anyone id this plant

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:03:37 GMT, "N. Woolley" wrote:

Are you in Austin, Texas?

Might be a rain lilly seed pod, but the 'banana shape' throws me.

-Nancy

I live in the Bay Area (California). The thing is not banana shaped but the
"pods" are clustered upward (piled on top of each other). Actually it is very
close to another plant and it occurs to me that it might be part of that other
plant which has long dark green leaves (about 8 inches long with yellow veins).
Its leaves are about four inches wide and tend to curl toward the center. I had
a diffenbachia once and it grew a thing which I guess was a seed source.

I looked up rain lillies and the plant is different.

Ora