Old 25-06-2003, 08:27 PM
Geoff Kegerreis

Default Children's question, how many trees cut down annually?

Now this is an impossible question to answer with any detail of precision
which I absolutely know to be true, because I cut down trees on my own
property and do not know exactly how many it was!!!

Direct your question to the U.N. (not joking as much as you might
think)...H. Gyde Lund might have an estimation for you, as I believe he is
the expert on matters of such HUGE undertakings!

His website is he

http://home.att.net/~gklund/

Warm regards,

Geoff Kegerreis
Timberline Forestry Consulting LLC

~ rob ~ wrote:

The kids were wondering how many trees are cut down each year on earth.