Old 25-06-2003, 08:30 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default completely OT but it made me laugh

Very funny

Robert South West England "Michael Berridge"
wrote in message
: From a local Hospital
:
:
: This is your new IT strategy; all laptops will be disposed of by June
: 2003 and all desktops computers by July 2003 as a part of the ongoing
: cost-cutting around the company.
:
:
:
: Instead, everyone will be provided with an Etch-A-Sketch. There are many
:
:
: sound reasons for doing this :
:
: 1. No boot-up problems
:
: 2. No technical glitches keeping work from being done.
:
: 3. No more wasted time reading and writing emails.
:
: 4. No more worries about power cuts.
:
: 5. Budget savings on Upgrades unparalleled
:
:
:
: Frequently Asked Questions from the Etch-A-Sketch Help Desk:
:
: Q: My Etch-A-Sketch has all of these funny little lines all over the
: screen.
: A: Pick it up and shake it.
:
: Q: How do I turn my Etch-A-Sketch off?
: A: Pick it up and shake it.
:
: Q: What's the shortcut for Undo?
: A: Pick it up and shake it.
:
: Q: How do I create a New Document window?
: A: Pick it up and shake it.
:
: Q: How do I set the background and foreground to the same colour?
: A: Pick it up and shake it.
:
: Q: What is the proper procedure for rebooting my Etch-A-Sketch?
: A: Pick it up and shake it.
:
: Q: How do I delete a document on my Etch-A Sketch?
: A: Pick it up and shake it.
:
: Q: How do I save my Etch-A-Sketch document?
: A: Don't shake it.
:
: If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact the IT
: department.
:
:
: