Old 25-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Dale Lang

Default Algoflash users - How often do you apply Algoflash?

Just trying out Algoflash for the first time, I received my product
today.

I have Dosmatics that I can set to apply the product at the
recommended mix rate of 1/2 ounce per gallon (mixing rate according to
bottle is a "capful" per gallon, a capful is 1/2 ounce).

I have both flowers and plants in the ground and in containers. I
bought the All Purpose formula.

According to the label, it recommends to feed "every time you water."
Well, I water every day! Should I be feeding this every day? I was
thinking more like once every third day.

Advice / help appreciated.