Old 05-03-2003, 09:52 PM
Gene Schurg

Default Plants as Airline Baggage

Um....uh...I had a problem today.

On my little business trip to Florida I accidentally bought too many plants.
Honestly it's not my fault. They followed me home. They were practically
giving them away. They were great looking plants....Ok...Somehow I doubt
any of you are buying this.

I had a choice ...ship FedEx (2 day) or check the Box as luggage. I went
with the FedEx this time but was wondering what other people's experience
has been checking plants (orchids) as luggage and letting the folks get them
to you at the other end? I know they ship dogs in crates under there (poor
puppies).

Good Growing,
Gene

P.S. Krull-Smith has some great looking stuff.....so does
Tropic-1....hmmm...wonder if I can get there on the way to the airport
before my flight?