Old 05-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Koi & Trout

~ jan wrote:
I would be concerned with introduction of pests into the ornamental pond.

Thank you to Jerri, Bonnie E, KenCo, Charles, & Greg. I put all your
answers in an e-mail to him and we'll see what he does. I know if I had
told him at the time, what I felt was correct "danger to the koi's health"
he wouldn't have listened just to me. Hopefully the collective of Porg will
sway his decision in the koi's favor.... not to mention the koi are his
wife's pets and she'll probably see that e-mail before him. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

I knew that you would know better than to add "strange" fish
into an established pond - good way to make a point.

--
Bonnie
NJ