Old 26-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Roger Ramjet

Default Lawn (new) What to Do?

Wait unitl the early fall to overseed or reseed. Its much too hot to get a
good lawn going in Maryland during the months of July and August. You can
also start fresh and redsod if you want instant gradification.

"BoyAngel1127" wrote in message
Hi

We just moved in to a new home that has the beginning of a lawn. Well,

not
actually a lawn yet. It was seeded with Kentucky Blue Grass and some kind

of
perennial seed. It also has straw on top of it. Lots of rocks and stones
still left all over the place. Some grass is starting to pop through,

however,
still lots of dirt and empty spots. We need help!

What do we do in order to get a nice looking lawn? If it helps, we are in

the
state of Maryland.

Thanks,
BA

To email me delete NOjunk from the email address.