Old 26-06-2003, 11:44 AM
AWM

Default avoiding weed killer "friendly fire" incidents

"Green Earth" wrote in message
snip
I use a 1/2 inch paint brush to achieve the same effect - I'm _still_
trying to get rid of brambles and I use a mixture of SBK and parafin and
use the brush to paint the leaves and stem.

Brambles are a total nightmare, I hope I'll eventually get rid of them...

With brambles before applying the weed killer crush the stems a a bit so
the weed killer can penetrate ( try using two bricks as with camels it
dosent hurt if you keep your fingers out the way ; -)