Old 26-06-2003, 01:08 PM
whit

Default English ivy

We've got english ivy growing up one corner of the house, this is
probably not a good thing in the long run, huh? It's made it's way
inside the unlatched screen and has reached the eaves in height. I
figured it made pretty good insulation as the afternoon sun hits that
corner of the house, it's shaded during the day othewise.

Also it's approaching an ancient oak and I'd rather it didn'd make its
way up it, is there an effective way to keep it from going in a
particular direction, aside from trimming occasionally?

Thanks
Whit