Old 26-06-2003, 02:32 PM
B.Server

Default Gophers! Aargh!

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 05:34:10 GMT, "amjordan" wrote:

We recently bought a new place, about an acre, and we are now in the process
of making it fit for human habitation, so we haven't actually moved in yet.
BUT ... there are gopher holes everywhere! I'm afraid to plant any of my
potted plants, since they will probably just become expensive gopher chow.
My new neighbors have the charming practice of flooding the gopher holes and
letting their dogs snarf up the critters that come running out the other end
of the gopher hole ... but that's a little bloodthirsty, even for me.

[...]
Anyway, thank you very much for any advice on this topic!

- jordan

Can't recall ever seeing a gopher in or around Austin (Texas). So
give us a hint, where is the new place? My working guess is that
either you are posting to a newsgroup full of people who do not have
your problem and are not an ideal source of information or they are
not gopher holes. Either way, more data would help.