Old 26-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Steve and Lisa

Default I have Angered the Pond Gods

I found a dead English Sparrow in our pond on Tuesday of this week. Birds
have been drinking from it as the temps this week are nearing 90F/32C. This
is the first bird, though three shrews used it to commit suicide in early
May. I've wondered if our chippies have been drinking from it or the
bunnies, but have yet to see them. Not sure why the bird fell in unless he
tried to perch on a plant.

Lisa
"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
Monday, I was working on the pond...yeah yeah I know Bonnie, but you know

could not stay away. My 3 year old and I were setting out some new rocks.

stood up to close to a pine tree and got a needle in my cornea. One trip

the ER, and two days of lieing on the couch, but I am back. Then
yesterday...I found a dead bird in the pond.

What have I done to anger you, oh great pond god in the sky!?!?!?

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond