Old 26-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Bill R

Default Is my sunflower dead?!?

Bill R wrote:
Tyra Trevellyn wrote:

Well.....I'm growing new ones 'cuz my wabbits ate my old ones. (Wild
wabbits,
mind you.)
Best,
Tyra
nNJ usa

I also have had LOTS of problems with sunflowers this spring. We had a
very wet, cool spring and between the weather and the critters I lost a
lot of the early ones that I started. The latest batch are doing very
well and I expect a lot of sunflowers next month.

Reading my response, it seems that I should be using a
grammar checker. I should have said "the latest batch IS
doing very well....." Sister Mary Anne (my fourth grade
teacher) is likely rolling over in her grave.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

For pictures of my garden visit http://members.iglou.com/brosen