Old 26-06-2003, 04:21 PM
RedForeman

Default Summer Tubbin'

Are those plants aquatic or not???? Can one put non aquatic plants in
pots
and place them in tubs???

They are aquatic plants, from my fishtanks. Nymphaea species are water

lilies.
You know, like frogs are supposed to like to sit on. :-)

keep us informed....

So far, so good. The water's looking a bit murky, but that might be

because I
put so much mulm in. There's no measurable ammonia or nitrite. I don't

see
the fish much, though. They hide at the bottom of the tub, under the

plants,
whenever I look in.

been telling the better half to get a few of those baby blue rubbermaids for
awhile now... told her about this, came home yesterday to 3 of them on the
back porch... and she smiled when she asked what plants she could borrow...
I laughed as I told her there are plenty of plants at walmart... and
petsmart...