Old 26-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Timothy

Default Cub Cadet push mower reliability?

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 06:57:25 -0700, Greg S. Ragsdale wrote:

I'm looking to purchase a new push (walk-behind) mower and I'm thinking
about the Cub Cadet SR or SRC 621. I have always had great results w/
Cub Cadet tractors, but I've never used the walk-behinds. How reliable
over time is the kawasaki engine? Are these good mowers, or should I be
looking at something else. Currently I have a Toro that I hate because
it's not powerful enough for my thick lawn. So I'm donating it to a
friend who just bought her first house.

Any comments on the Cub Cadets? Does anyone have the model w/ the front
caster wheels? Are those better/worse than normal fixed-mount wheels?

I did a google and this was the first page:
http://popularmechanics.com/home_imp...on/print.phtml

I use "Cub Cadet SR complaints" as the search term, but you could modify
it to your liking.

--

http://yard-works.netfirms.com
Bellingham, Washington