Old 26-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default Help - Name of Deep Black Red Rose

Daniel Hanna wrote:
In Radika Kesavan wrote:

I agree, Elfie's description fits Oklahoma better than any other
blackish red rose for that time period.

I lost the original post - what did Elfie say about fragrance? If it
was very fragrant then I'd agree with you.

Hello, Daniel!

Elfie said nothing about fragrance that I can recall - my deduction and
agreement with MMMavocado's identifying it as Oklahoma is based on the
date and the colour of the rose that was grown by Elfie's father in San
Francisco - here is the original post: