Old 26-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Timothy

Default It's bad enough someone destroyed my peony but now...

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:25:19 -0700, Jen in Chicago wrote:

The stupid condo landscapers crushed my newly planted Blue Angel
Hosta!!! Stupid flkssfjh;akfjh landscapers!

Then my normally sweet DF goes and acts all irritated with ME because if
we're not supposed to plant anything in the common area, he can't blame
them for trampling it. (We live on an end unit in the back) You would
think the f$#@#$%$ing landscapers would recognize a 12" x 12" hosta for
chrissakes!! It's even in a back empty corner! All they had to do was
step OVER it!!! I would totally understand if there weren't other
people in the area who have planted the common grounds and their flowers
look beautiful and are untouched, but I guess since mine are all young
and new, they just look like weeds to the ignorant fools. If you're
going to be a f*&%$^#ing landscaper, learn something about plants!!!!

Grrrrr.... okay trying to calm down. Idiots. Never mind that they
hacked the top 18 inches off the bushes out front and they're all
lopsided now. Fools.

Must get my own house... must get my own house.... Thanks for
listening.

In the furture, if you see the lawn jockeys coming (lawn maintaince
people), tell them about your plants. They may listen, other wise try to
cover the plant (hosta) with a 5 gallon bucket or plant pot. This will
encourage them not to step in that area or they will think it's trash and
leave it be all together. I use the bucket/planter trick when I'm tree
trimming over a flower bed or when weeding a flower bed with baby
plants in it. I am a large person with large boots and the over turned
bucket has saved a lot of small plants from being stomped on by me.
Better luck with the lawn jockeys.....

--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com
Bellingham, Washington