Old 26-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Color me DISCOURAGED! Bonnie - Stabbing fish?????

Suggestion for next year? Put your net out early, and the plants will grow
THROUGH the net. This year, the only thing you can do is wiggle the
leaves/fronds through the holes, or perhaps make a "crutch" to hold the net
above the plants.

Good luck-
Lee

"Szpond" wrote in message
Our nets are above the water by
about 18".

Carol,
I've done as you suggested and bought a net. We are lost as how to put it

over
the pond/waterfall and not hurt the plants. How do you have yours

suspended?
Please give me as much detail as possible as I am a little simple when it

comes
to figuring out this stuff. P.S. Scared our heron off twice already this
morning (man he is HUGE, looks you eye-to-eye). Thanks, Cathy